Flying Data Management
The task of our flying data manager is to give these oncologists the possibility to participate in clinical cancer trials by:
- coordinating the specific data collection requirements of study patients,
- assisting the oncologists in the collection and completion of all required patient documentation for the entire duration of the trial,
- regularly updating oncologists with information regarding the activation, amendment or closure of SAKK trials.
This service offers interested physicians an attractive opportunity to participate in cancer research.
For any further questions you may have, the flying data manager will be happy to provide you with the information you require:
SAKK Coordinating Center
Phone: +41 31 389 91 91
Fax: +41 31 389 92 00
- Copies of the protocols can be ordered at the SAKK Coordinating Center.
- Please note that each trial must be approved by your local ethics committee and Swissmedic before patient registration can begin.
- Contact the SAKK Coordinating Center (see above), or get in touch directly with the responsible trial coordinator to obtain the necessary support for activating the trial at your site. >>> Trials.